|The third inquest into the death of American mathematician Scott Johnson almost 30 years ago hears anecdotal evidence that gay men were bashed and killed |
|Two men in Indonesia's Aceh province have been publicly caned dozens of times for consensual gay sex. The punishment was denounced by rights advocates as “medieval torture” and intensifies an anti-gay backlash in the world's most populous Muslim |
|A controversial Marxist lesbian academic who believes primary school children should choose their own gender claims half of all young people are gay. Roz Ward, who until recently ran the Safe Schools Coalition gender theory program in Victoria, said |
|The bookies' favourite in the race to succeed Tim Farron as the Liberal Democrat leader has ruled herself out of the top job. Former business minister Jo Swinson announced she will fight for the deputy leadership instead, saying it is “the right role|
|HPV infections which persist can lead to some forms of cancers or cause genital warts.|
|A lifetime ban on gay men donating blood was lifted in England, Scotland, and Wales in 2011, but only in 2016 in Northern Ireland – the delay was largely due to former DUP Stormont Health Minister Edwin Poots's executive decision that the ban should stay.|
|The London Gay Men's Chorus (LGMC) will mark 50 years since the Sexual Offences Act 1967 with two performances of its new show, Agit-Pop, at Cadogan Hall in London this weekend. The 1967 Act saw the partial decriminalisation of homosexuality in England|
|Connie wants to meet the people who are changing the face of parenthood in modern Wales. From 'geriatric' mums and IVF patients to sperm bank recipients and gay surrogacy, she wants to meet those who'd love a child more than anything else — and |
|Sir Ian McKellen said it was a point of deep “principle” as he joined hundreds of protesters outside the Russian embassy in London voicing their anger against a “purge” of gay men in Chechnya. The actor was among scores of people outside the embassy |
|At 5.30am on 5 July 1967, the Sexual Offences Act was passed, decriminalising private homosexual acts between men over 21 in England and Wales (Scotland eventually caught up in 1980, Northern Ireland in 1982). It was a landmark moment and the |
- NSW inquest hears anecdotal evidence of gay men being bashed ...
- How to Find Love on the Internet
- Paris attacker dead after ramming car carrying explosives into police vehicle
- Suspect in Rolette County shooting fired first, killed Deputy Colt Allery, investigation reports say
- Fifty Shades Darker: Jamie Dornan responds to 'disgusting' rumours about him and co-star Dakota Johnson
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 40 Pairs of Passes to 'Baywatch' With Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron
- Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec Are Married!
- Consumer Reports Magazine | February
- NBA Mock Draft 2017: End-of-January Update | Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump's vow to rip up Johnson Amendment 'would undermine religious freedom'